[thelist] CSS: Doctype and CSS problem

Simon Perry simon.perry at si-designs.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 11:33:20 CST 2003

Gina,

Glad you got it working, first thing I tried was renaming the styles without
the leading number but that didn't seem to fix it for me! I have rechecked
yours and sure enough it works fine (time for some head scratching). The
only thing that worries me about either approach is that they are not very
accessible. Perhaps some variation of the [1] FIR principle would be better,
replacing the text "3.5 stars" with the desired image?

Simon

[1] http://www.alistapart.com/articles/fir/