[thelist] Image problem in FB

Randy Pearson randyp at cycla.com
Sat Nov 1 17:20:46 CST 2003

You have line-height set to only "2px" on p.cedha. That needs to be
something higher, or omitted.

I'm wondering if there is a Mozilla issue with "display: table;" that you
use on the master div. I found "odd" behavior in both Mozilla and Firebird
when first viewing your page. Have you tried the effect of removing that?

-- Randy