[thelist] Image problem in FB

rodrigo at cedha.org.ar rodrigo at cedha.org.ar
Sat Nov 1 19:46:14 CST 2003

Randy:

> You have line-height set to only "2px" on p.cedha. That needs to be
> something higher, or omitted.

Yes, I noticed that, anyway, I deleted that rule in the CSS, and I don't
know, but it's working (at least in my machine), but Im not sure if that
was not the problem at all.

> I'm wondering if there is a Mozilla issue with "display: table;" that
> you use on the master div. I found "odd" behavior in both Mozilla and
> Firebird when first viewing your page. Have you tried the effect of
> removing that?

Yes, I tried, I used "display: block;" and it used to display incorrectly
the div, I mean, the dashed bottom line, was over the text, so I changed
to "display: table;".

Im uploading the correct CSS to the server now, so you can see the
changes, and please tell me if you are seeing that page incorrectly in FB.
Thanks for your help !

:)
Rodrigo