[thelist] Page Size

mike karthauser mikek at brightstorm.co.uk
Sun Nov 2 15:11:25 CST 2003

On 2 Nov 2003, at 20:49, live4bacon at optonline.net wrote:

> I am curious as to the general consensus on designing sites for
> 1024x768 resolution monitors.  Is this a good practice or should I
> avoid designing a site for monitor sizes larger than 800x600.

although most people(*) view in 1024*768 i still design to fit 800*600,
if you design flexible layouts like google, ebay, amazon, etc.. you
shouldn't need to worry about screen size.

I usually think looks good at 800*600 (actually 770*430), looks best at
1024*768 or whatever you dragged your browser to between the two.

*people i know.

mikek