[thelist] OT: Photoshop won't open

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Mon Nov 3 18:21:02 CST 2003

Nan Harbison wrote:

>Steve,
>Did you try uninstalling it and reinstalling it? This
>happened to me once with a program, I called tech support,
>they suggested doing this, and it worked. I forget what
>program it was, I don't think it was PS, but it is worth a
>try.
>Nan

was the program called "Windows"?
:)
Sorry - tip owed
<tip type="coders working with graphic designers">
When working with print-oriented graphic designers don't be afraid to
let them know when you see visuals that may cause
headaches when laying sites out or building database-driven backends.
 Don't be afraid to politely educate graphic designers about standards,
browser incompatibilites, and accessibility issues - graphic designers
who are not familiar with the web simply may not relaise these issues
exist.

Also don't be afraid to listen when they want you to correct layout or
visual issues. They may be print oriented, but they still know what
works visually.

</tip>

--
	Paul Bennett