[thelist] OT: Saving Transparent Gifs was Photoshop won't open

Steve Abaffy sabaffy at mswebdevelopment.com
Mon Nov 3 19:28:49 CST 2003

Ok now that we have the photoshop won't open problem solved... I have a new
one. I went to save a file through the Save for Web function and made a
color transparent and said save... and I get the following error "Could not
complete this operation because an assertion has failed" of course it
doesn't tell you what assertion. I have PS loaded on a different machine and
do not have this problem on the other machine... Not sure what to look at to
see what is different on the two machines...

Again any help with this would be appreciated.