[thelist] hiding html source code

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Tue Nov 4 20:09:03 CST 2003

Message from Tim Burgan (11/4/2003 11:24 PM)
>hello,
>
>i'm now learning client side and server side scripting for myself and starting
>my own business. i would love to use this technique in the approval stages of
>development.

Two other thoughts I had during the course of today, Tim.

1. Do you really want to work with clients who you believe would stoop so
low as stealing your source code to cheat  you out of your just deserves?
2. What message does it send to these clients when they do attempt to view
your source code? Doesn't seem very trust inspiring to me.

regards.
-marc

--
Carnival 2003 in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/