[thelist] ot - downloaded file?

Roger Harness magic32 at jps.net
Wed Nov 5 10:27:25 CST 2003

Hello folks,

Sorry for the off-topic'ness of this, but does anybody know of any ideas on
trying to find a downloaded (?) file?

its a 129+ meg file (col3929.exe) that took me about 8 hours to d/l on a 56k
line.

I tried to get in using IE6, but it kept quitting the download. So finally I
tried using Mozilla 1.0 and that *seemed* to get it.

It just now stopped, and i cant seem to find anywhere! I've tried "Find"ing
it using any version of "col3929.exe" but not having ANY luck.

Does anybody know some crazy miracle that might help me
find/retrieve/salvage this file??

tia,

-Roger Harness