[thelist] a plea for assistance...

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Thu Nov 6 08:28:16 CST 2003

I need to request some assistance on getting a script running on Konqueror.

It works on Mozillia, Firbird, Netscape 6/7, IE 5/6, Opera 7 on Windows 2k
and NT.

I don't know about the rest.

I do know that it does not work at all on Konqueror.

I've brought this up here before, it's my Text/TextArea status bar
script/css.

The latest can be seen at...

      http://web.torres.ws/statusbar/bar3.html

The bars and number show up and move as desired on the browsers I mentioned
above.

Nothing is visible in Konqueror.

If anyone has any experience working with JavaScript and CSS in Konqueror,
please take a look at this.

Thanks for your help.

BTW: Once I've cleaned up the code, improved the comments, etc, I will make
it available to anyone who wishes a copy.

Walter