[thelist] Tip: Useful Windows Tools

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Wed Nov 12 12:21:31 CST 2003

[snip]
   I'm a bit frustrated that I haven't gotten any responses to my "Login
Screen Security" query which I posted on Monday [1]. I think I followed
rules of good posting (clear explanation, informative subject, no
whining,
etc). But rather than bitch and moan, I'll try submitting a tip to
improve
my give/take ratio and see if that improves the disposition of the list
in
general towards me. (Sorry it's not technical - unfortunately, I haven't
been able to do a lot of web development recently at my job, so I can't
think of anything technical that most of you wouldn't already know.)
[/snip]

Did it occur to you that perhaps no one here had a solution for your
request? Nah, couldn't have. We were just ignoring you because we wanted
to.