[thelist] That browser checking service...

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Wed Nov 12 17:05:24 CST 2003

I reckon it was indeed www.browsercam.com, but also there is:
NetMechanic's Browser Photo:
http://www.netmechanic.com/browser-index.htm

Graham.Bird at rspb.org.uk 12/11/2003 01:47:23 >
Hi,

A while back someone flagged up a new (commercial?) tool for testing sites
on multiple browsers. I can't find a reference to it in the archive, or on
Google. Can anyone remember what it was?

I seem to remember that the service had a cluster of servers with browsers
installed on it. These servers "ran" your page and served back a screenshot
or the like. I believe it was a monthly subscription thing.

Any ideas?

Graham
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/