[thelist] a portfolio of web work?

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Thu Nov 13 08:43:23 CST 2003

What I do is take a screenshot and then Photoshop the screenshot, cropping
it around the browser window.  After that I mount a printout on black poster
board, and it looks very nice.  You can make a story board of the sites
functionality with multiple printouts.  Making nice clean cuts when mounting
the printouts is extremely important, so be cautious when doing the handy
work.  I also keep a CD handy which contains the same material so I can show
it on the client's computer, or on a projector if they have one.

--
Jono Young
Designer/Illustrator