[thelist] HomeSite: Search & Replace for special characters?

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 11:50:42 CST 2003

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:02:22 -0800 (PST), Tom Dell'Aringa
<pixelmech at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Tomas Kokoska <koksa.uh at seznam.cz> wrote:
>
>> I think you won't be able to do that with Search/Replace.
>> You can use CodeSweeper instead. There is a feature "Trim white
>> space between tags" in General settings.
>
> Right - that doesn't do the trick :)

Hi

have you got a copy of editplus?

that has a really easy search and replace function - you can select
special characters from a dropdown to search for and replace with if you
want.

http://www.editplus.com

I don't use it all the time but it's really good for cleaning up files.

it has  trim trailing spaces and convert spaces to tabs etc...

hth

Tony