[thelist] Simply (?) ASP question

Rick at Shiesl rick.good at shiesl.com
Sat Nov 15 12:18:42 CST 2003

Folk -

I am trying to send a form to PayPal, but need to use ASP variables within
the form. Presently I have:

        <form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="get">
            <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
            <input type="hidden" name="business" value="???.coM">
            <input type="hidden" name="return" value="http://???.com/">
            <input type="hidden" name="item_name" value= <% strMember %> >
            <input type="hidden" name="item_number" value= <% strMember %> >
            <input type="hidden" name="amount" value= <% strMember_Amt %> >

            <input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">

The problem is that the "<% strMember %>" and "<% strMember_Amt %>" syntax
is wrong. Does anyone know how to include an ASP variable here. Thanks
greatly. Rick

--
"If you tell me I'm sensible in addition to normal and wise, I'm going to
punch you in the stomach. I'm as screwed up as the next person, and I like