[thelist] PHP hosting

Simon Perry simon.perry at si-designs.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 08:34:19 CST 2003

Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:

>--- Roger Harness <magic32 at jps.net> wrote:
>

>>I 2nd Will's suggestion of icdsoft. I've been using them for quite
>>a while
>>now, and have always been thouroughly satisfied with them! Though I
>>don't
>>have a high traffic site/needs, I can do just about anything
>>PHP/MySQL/SSI/etc related.
>>
>>Price is right too :)

I can't recommend www.clook.net highly enough, I moved myself and a
couple of clients over a while back and the service has been first
class. They are a UK company but their servers are split between the UK
and US with the US offering slightly more for your money. Support has
been 2nd to none, support tickets have been resolved very quickly and
often well outside what I would have deemed normal hours. The service
has all the whistles and bells you may require, including phpMyAdmin,
and is very well thought out with a high emphasis on security.

Simon

Don't just take my word for it...
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?s=cdda36c85353fb6f34fec318e939fff6&action=showresults&searchid=1831797&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending