[thelist] CD Album Suggestions

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Nov 21 10:00:59 CST 2003

I was hoping I wouldn't have to go that route as making photo albums in
Flash can be time consuming. Unless any of you can contribute a wizard, a
tip, or method to batch this thing. I've looked at that Diji Album:

+'s :: It offers a lot of features and configurations for an album
       features and configurations for an album

Rob

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

seems like a job for flash.  this will allow you export to both .exe and
.hqx as well.

Hiya,

I received a request to make a CD Album/slide show of about 128 pictures.
The ultimate goal is to have the users stick the CD into their computer and
have it play.

What display formats would you choose to go with? Fading, music, hard images
switching? Have any examples of .exe's, etc?

Thanks,

Rob Smith