[thelist] (css) site check

Jellle Desramaults jelle at chong.be
Wed Nov 26 04:07:48 CST 2003

Hey list,

<blabla>
My name is Jelle Desramaults, i'm a belgian webdesigner and new to the list, nice to be here.

i"ll start off with a bit of a selfish post,
</blabla>

iv'e set up my basic css layout on :
http://www.chong.be/mountaintop/index2.html

first try on the non-table approach

my setup is winXP, IE 6.0, opera 7.23, mozilla 1.5

hopefully my css stands strong in the face of older versions :)

tia,

<tip>

lotsa possibilities  for cross browser & cross platform site testing,

http://www.vmware.com/products/desktop/ws_features.html

"VMware Workstation allows us to simultaneously run several operating systems on a single PC. The ability to handle multiple functions ... blabla"

</tip>

Jelle   Desramaults
http://www.chong.be