[thelist] Plain text editors

Walter S. Hemingway walt at medianetwork.ws
Wed Nov 26 11:47:55 CST 2003

Does anyone know of a JavaScript editor that is available? I saw one a
couple of months ago in a book, but the site was in a foreign language
and I could never get it to download.

Also is there another simple editor like notepad, but with multi-color
code highlighting? Other than a program like homesite I mean.

Peace, Love & Nappiness
WaltSH
(803)748-8594
walt at medianetwork.ws
"(After choosing a song), what you take is the song itself," he said.
"The recording is simply that day, that time and what the person
(performing) was feeling. You take the best out of it, but you have to
recreate it yourself."
Leon Redbone