[thelist] xml transformation question

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 14:00:58 CST 2003

Hi,

I have an XML file I want to parse, and based on some data in that
file (weather info) display an appropriate image. This idea was
stolen from a friend of mine (you know who you are) who is doing
something like this only in much more detail. I want mine fairly
simple.

Anyway, the XML file is here:

http://weather.boygenius.com/illinois-ohare.xml

Basically, before my page loads, I want to look at the XML file, then
decide (I suppose with PHP) based on temperature, etc which of maybe
10 pictures to show.

I know the basics of XML and the concepts of XSLT but that's it. Not
sure where to start.

Thanks

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

[Those who say that I am finished, and am through, will have to run over my dead body to beat me...]