[thelist] Another (Dreamweave) form question

Ken Moore psm2713 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 11:02:36 CST 2003

Hi all.

I have got 10 clients that have their own sites designed by my company. Each
site has an identical form on it. Once one of their customers sends it, a
PHP script – it is the same script in a common area – sends an email to my
client with the info.

If I change the form on one site, I will need to make the exact same change
10 times and modify the mailto: information. Of course, I will make the
change one time, copy it into the 10 different templates and then change the
address information. The problem is that I may have hundreds of forms by
this time next year.

My question is this. I want to design one single form in a common area using
SSI. Then, I want to have each clients form link to that single form and
send specific email address as a parameter for the sake of the mailing.

Is this possible? Does anyone have a sample that I could use?

TIA

Ken