[thelist] Re: thelist Digest, Vol 9, Issue 55

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 28 19:21:19 CST 2003

http://www.tecnick.com/public/code/cp_dpage.php?aiocp_dp=jxhtmledit

I can't make any recommendations on these since I have never used one,
but this one is java-based and platform independent. Maybe there are
others. It was the first one I clicked on doing a google search.
(http://www.google.com/search?q=WYSIWYG+browser+text+editor+mac&ie=UTF-
8&oe=UTF-8)

But my real suggestion would be that if it is for the Mac, you may be
able to use an editor made for linux, or variants. Many of these apps
can work on Mac, too. Unless you are looking for classic Mac apps.

Diane