[thelist] Phone Systems for Work-at-Homes/One Phone Line

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 01:36:59 CST 2003

At 23:18 30/11/2003, Gina Anderson wrote
>Hi :)
>
> >> In the UK a programmed caller dislpay unit enables you to decide whether
> >> pick up or not...by the number displayed

Ah! I recall a piece of fax phone software a few years back gave the caller
the chance to
press "1" to speak to service, press"2" to speak to support and 3 to etc etc...

Cost me 30 pounds and I never used it ...

Supervoice!!!

http://www.supervoice.com/

AFAIK the same software uses the PC to take faxes and voicemails etc etc

http://www.supervoice.com/svpro.htm
http://www.supervoice.com/sv2x-features.htm

FB