[thelist] Seeking Blog

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Mon Dec 1 12:57:31 CST 2003

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003, Hershel Robinson wrote:

> Can anyone recommend blog software that produces valid HTML/CSS and uses
> CSS-based layout and is easy to install (more important than an extensive
> feature list) and will run on a Win 2K server? I can install any server side
> scripting I need on the server and we already have at least 3 database
> options on the server.
>
> Thanks,
> Hershel

How about WordPress?

  http://wordpress.org/

Generates valid XHTML 1.0 and CSS right out of the box. Requires PHP and
MySQL.

I may be biased, since I'm on the development team :)

--
Ernest MacDougal Campbell III, MCP+I, MCSE <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/             http://spam.gunters.org/