[thelist] robots.txt

Ryan Tames rytames at telusplanet.net
Tue Dec 2 17:44:33 CST 2003

On 17 Nov 2003 at 17:55, Diane Soini wrote:

I was concerned with email addresses as well,
but since i now do most/all my html in php, i began
putting one standard place with a contact form.

The twist is, if theres an error in the form ,i have the contact email
addresses display as well. so then a person just
has to submit a empty form.

In fact, the other twist is, a form always displays on a submit,
error or not.

i'm not sure how well it will work.

just have to make sure your mail server is spam safe.

--
Ryan Tames, CIWa - Webmaster, Multimedia, Poet, Chef, Coder, Artiste`

PGP Public key: c:\finger webmaster at tames.2y.net

[Adventures of a man and his Pocket DV]: http://pocketdv.tames.2y.net/
[TagaT Web Enabled Tag Board]: http://tagat.tames.2y.net/
[Ryan Tames Pro-Portfolio]: http://portfolio.tames.2y.net/