[thelist] ColdFusion query questions

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Wed Dec 3 11:20:05 CST 2003

Your best bet may be a quick $40 investment in a book on CF.  One of the most recommended would be the ColdFusion Web Application Construction Kit by Ben Forta.  It should be easy to find your answers there.

(I'm not saying you shouldn't ask questions here, but I suspect you'll spend more time typing in questions and waiting for replies than you would using the book to find your answers.)

Another option is to use the CF documentation that comes when you install CF on your machine.  That's at least free, and it might be easier to find what you're looking for.

Scott