[thelist] printing LARGE docs

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 4 16:15:13 CST 2003

Hi...

I'm trying to create some large docs in visio... I'm trying to print them
out and can't figure out how to do it without having to have a
margin/overlap between the pages.

I could save them to a different format and print them out if someone can
tell me how I might accomplish this!

Is there an app that I could use to allow me to print large docs without
having to deal with the margin/separation between the pages, or am I dealing
with a function of the printer.

I'm using Windows 2000, with a HP LaserJet 5 printer...

Any help would be appreciated. Google wasn't really any help....

Thanks

-Bruce