[thelist] Remote client for mysql

David Bindel dbindel at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 6 00:49:36 CST 2003

Ed McCarroll wrote:
>> anyone can recommend a remote client for mysql which will work on my
>> home system (WinXP).
> http://www.mysqlfront.de/index.php
> I've been using v2.5 for ages, and love it. And now there's a 3.0
> beta ...

Wow!  I had no idea development had restarted.  Apparently it's a new
guy named N. Hoyer.

MySQL-Front has been in my arsenal for a couple years now, and I love
it!  As an intermediate MySQL user, I can honestly say that I haven't
*noticed* any bugs in the program at all.

Thanks for letting us know about the new beta, Ed.  I probably wouldn't
have ever gone back to the site since development ceased more than a
year ago.

David

--
    David I. Bindel