[thelist] CF: cfcontent with mapped or unc drives

Kyle Murphy kyle.murphy at tempschedulingsystem.com
Wed Dec 10 10:43:48 CST 2003

I am unable to access files on a mapped drive or through the unc path.
I found out that this is a problem with ColdFusion & they offer a
workaround here:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/ts/documents/tn18259.htm

I tried the workaround by copying the file locally using <cffile> and
then accessing the file through <cfcontent> & it is still not working.
I get "path not found" when using the mapped drive & I get "Access
Denied" when using the unc path.

Does anyone have any other ideas on how this could work correctly?

Is this fixed in CFMX??

Thanks,
Kyle