[thelist] Help with Javascript

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Wed Dec 10 12:15:58 CST 2003

> Sounds like you and Andrew are in agreement about DHTML having its
> usefulness for certain functions -- and I can see his point about
> perhaps not using it for gimmicky things like fading text, etc.

What are you talking about? Having links flash rainbow colors onmouseover is
an amazing feat. Especially if you are building an air sickness bag
distributor's web site, because your visitors may well be vomiting...

Hershel

<tip>
Once an hour, look out the window at something far away. Allow your eyes to
rest and focus on something in the distance for 30 seconds.

Spending the entire day with your eyes focused on a screen closer than 2
feet to your face can and probably will eventually cause serious strain and
possible damage to your eyes.
</tip>