[thelist] OT?: Motherboard: Kobian KOB KT266a FDSX

Ryan Tames rytames at telusplanet.net
Thu Dec 11 01:45:46 CST 2003

On 22 Nov 2003 at 19:57, John C Bullas wrote:

I can state, in my mother board, theres this big black
plastic container covering the cpu. The fan is attached to that.

I never attempted to take it apart to look inside,
but it does look like a cooling device. well, more like a vacuum.
but if theres logic built into it, it can easily control the electronic
flow of the fan attached (by monitoring the heat inside the black box).

and step the fan into (for instance) one of three variable speeds.