[thelist] Q on Text object background color...

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Fri Dec 12 14:13:55 CST 2003

I have a method that changes the background color of a text box if that
field has some sort of problem and then changes it "back to white" when the
problem is fixed.

That works fine.

My problem has come from a friend that has his text boxes set to light gray,
and his text to white.

So when he runs my test page the text "disappears".

It becomes white on white.

Now my question (for today) is how can I tell the browser to use the
default, css defined, text object background color without grabbing it
first, storing it and then restoring it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Walter