[thelist] Need to crack my own zip password

Ryan Tames rytames at telusplanet.net
Mon Dec 15 02:06:01 CST 2003

On 14 Dec 2003 at 20:08, Timothy J. Luoma wrote:

I don't really know of any, as I really only learned about cracking,
to protect myself. Its really not my thing.

Maybe search for:

'winzip+file+password+cracker'

or pkzip instead of winzip.

there should be a few out there. You can grab a hex editor too,
and search for it (in the file) your self. But i don't know, its been quite
a few years since i ever read anything about it.

anyway, good luck.