[thelist] Nav Check

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Mon Dec 15 12:22:47 CST 2003

I received the following from thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org <>
 on Mon, December 15, 2003 12:59 PM:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if anybody could please test the navigation on this
> link on a couple different platforms?
>
> I know it works on IE6/PC, Moz/PC,. and NS6.2/PC.  One thing that I
> couldn't seem to get to work was making the entire row a hotspot,
> instead of just the text.  Any ideas?

If you go somewhat quickly over the nav bar, the image that slides up is not
right. I mean that if you start at Home, a green thing comes up. If you
slide down over each one, then the green thing starts to come up each time
and when I let the mouse rest he comes up all the way and only THEN becomes
something different, like a fish.

Win IE6.

Hershel