[thelist] RE: Cheating Google?

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 22 20:37:49 CST 2003

That seems counterintuitive to me. So if "my" company does ERP software
and I have links to my competitors, like to PeopleSoft and SAP and
whoever else, who are all much more successful than I am, that I can
rank up there with them just by linking to them?

I am not claiming to know, just commenting that to my pea-brain that
doesn't make much sense.