[thelist] $150-ish digital camera recommendation

Bill McBain bill at stimilon.org
Mon Dec 22 23:37:59 CST 2003

Hey,

No matter what camera you decide on I would buy it from www.dbuys.com .
They are usually the cheapest place you'll find that is legitimate. I
have used them multiple times and friends and family have also had good
luck with them. I got my camera from them, and their sales staff were
extremely helpful. They don't BS you by trying to sell you things you
don't need and they don't sell "south Korean versions" or versions
without the normal essential packaging like some online scams.

Best of luck,
-Bill