[thelist] Standards Compliant CMS

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Tue Dec 23 10:42:07 CST 2003

Andy,

If you're looking for something that's a bit more "true" CMS than
MovableType, I'd recommend FarCry (it's CF, so it's not entirely "free"
per se).  Check them out at:  http://farcry.daemon.com.au/

They've got a phenominal tool that's very, very robust and they are
using XHTML and CSS2.

Russ

http://www.message.uk.com/

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/