[thelist] Site check request

Wesley Mason wes at pmason.karoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 15:48:32 CST 2003

Looks like a very nice design to me, works rather well under Safari
v1.1.1 (OS X 10.3.2), here's a high res screen grab:
http://1stvamp.org/pics/itrc_safari_screen.jpg.

Under Camino it looks pretty much the same as any other gecko based
browser so I didn't bother grabbing a screenshot, looked pretty good
though.

--
Wesley Aaron Mason
(1st Vamp)