[thelist] PHP Hidden field question

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 25 15:37:06 CST 2003

ken...

the "id" variable is just a declared var for the app/page you were looking
at. it's not really a php "defined" var.

to learn php... you can start by reviewing php scripts.. you could get a
book... or you could go to www.php.net. this is the php site. it has
samples/code etc.. .and will provide a serious insight into getting
started....

like anything else... you jump in.. and start to swim!!

good luck

-bruce

ps. by the way.. a number of publishers provide sample code for their books
online. you simply have to search using google or some other search
engine...