[thelist] why doesn't this work? (ASP 2.0)

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Jan 2 10:10:04 CST 2004

> Have you echo'd each value you out as you have tested it?
Yes.

> When you do so you will see that the values are different.
Not exactly. I see (from: response.write
trim(cint(request.querystring("Version"))) & " " & cint(trim(counter))) that
I get 12 12
...hence the casting and trimming. I don't want any extra spaces or
different data types to compare to; just the values that are represented.

> Just from a logic standpoint, why so may if's?
Those are all the different tests that I've tried to get 12 to equal 12. :-\

Rob