[thelist] Need help with testing (especially in AOL)

Amy Johnson amy at rocky-hills.com
Fri Jan 2 14:23:21 CST 2004

Hi all.  I have a new e-commerce site that is apparently having a
problem.  A customer called me to tell me that she could not buy the
snowshoes.  She said she pushes the "Add to Cart" button and nothing
happens.  Well I can't recreate this as it works fine for me.  Can some
of you (especially any AOL users since she uses AOL) go to the following
page and push the "Add to Cart" button?

http://www.rockymountainhomedecor.com/old_fashion_snow_shoes.html

For what it's worth, I did not design this part of the site.  It's a
Bizhosting.com page (which I would NOT recommend to anyone - slooooow
servers).  I just took over the site and put a front end on it.

Thanks for any help!!
Amy