[thelist] site check request (for my first interview!)

Timothy J. Luoma luomat at peak.org
Fri Jan 2 16:47:53 CST 2004

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 20:57:22 +0100, Kristof Neirynck
<k.neirynck at belgacom.net> wrote:

> Timothy J. Luoma wrote:
>
>>> * Having a ul you don't need to have a "|" after each item.
>>
>> Hrm.  Would that satisfy the accessibility requirement for separating
>> links?
>
> Yes it would. Bobby says so
> <http://bobby.cast.org/bobby/html/en/gls/g35.html>
>
> Mark says so too
> <http://diveintoaccessibility.org/day_22_using_real_lists_or_faking_them_properly.html>

Oh cool!  I had thought I had read at one of those places that even LI
needed some non-linked text between them.  I agree it will look better w/o
them.

It's so hard to keep all this stuff in one's head... probably why there
are so few people who accomplish it.

Thanks again folks.

TjL

ps - I'm updating my local copy of the site here, so don't be surprised if
you don't see much changes to http://psv.tntluoma.com/