[thelist] Re: site check request (for my first interview!)

Michael Harrington mike0351 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 2 19:06:10 CST 2004

In the Program Meeting Calendar (http://www.presbsciotoval.org/Calendar%20.htm)
the  "May 2 Older Adult week begins" needs alignment adjustment between the "May 2" and the event. There is no gap.
In June 2004, the first five items need the same adjustment as the above.

http://www.presbsciotoval.org/specials/employment.htm
Warn that they are PDF's

http://www.presbsciotoval.org/directory/PSV%20Church%20Index.htm
The church names are very large and looks like you are shouting.
http://www.presbsciotoval.org/directory/psvoffice.htm is very bad.

You have a lot of links here. I would suggest putting in a First Letter menu/bookmark.

http://www.presbsciotoval.org/index.html is not giving the yellow visited color for:
Directory of Churches in the Presbytery
Presbytery Resource Center.
Presbytery Staff