[thelist] IE: Prevent 'tick' sound on page load?

Raditha Dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Sun Jan 4 07:35:36 CST 2004

Hi,
When I created my progress bar for PHP file uploads had the same
problem. Luckily one of the users came across a solution, it's  included
in the tarball that you can download at
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/megaupload/

Briefly what it does is a load a 'silent' sound.

all the best

--
Raditha Dissanayake.