[thelist] PHP variable not set or something..

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 15:33:11 CST 2004

--- john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
> > I know this is probably a simple issue but it has eluded me.
>
> Is it simply an order thing. Is the variable set in the body before
> it gets read by the menu?
>
> Sorry if that's too simplistic, I've become aware that I take more
> than I give from this list so I'm having an attempt at
> contributing :-)

Not a problem John. Yes, the variable is set before the include -
although I seem to remember something about when an include actually
loads...

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

[Those who say that I am finished, and am through, will have to run over my dead body to beat me...]