[thelist] Browser Stats for IE/Mac Online?

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:17:57 CST 2004

>One of the best stats packs for browser/platforms etc.
>is the.counter which aggregates traffic to many sites.
>A great amount of data is analyzed - I've found it be
>very reliable.
>
>SEE:
>http://www.thecounter.com/stats/2003/April/browser.php
>
>(browsers for April 2003 - most recent avail.)
>
>http://www.thecounter.com/stats/2003/April/os.php
>OSes

An even better stats site is www.reinvigorate.com/system

It has current global stats, as opposed to TheCounter's stats that end in
May last year, and I can personally guarantee the browser detect script it
uses because the owner was smart enough to copy mine.

I can wholeheartedly recommend reinvigorate to anyone needing stats.

Oh yes, it's free.

ppk, freelance web developer
Interaction, copywriting, JavaScript, integration
http://www.quirksmode.org/
Column "Keep it Simple": http://www.digital-web.com/columns/keepitsimple/