[thelist] Re: Can't scroll left in Mozilla browsers

Clive R Sweeney clive at designshift.com
Tue Jan 6 20:26:05 CST 2004

Kristof Neirynck wrote:
> I can't seem to find the ruls in your css files that make the
> centering work, but this is usualy due to centering this way:
> <http://www.bluerobot.com/web/css/center2.html>

> To fix it you can use this:
> <http://www.bluerobot.com/web/css/center1.html>

Unfortunately that wasn't the cause of the problem, Kristof. My
content *is* centered using "margin:auto". That's why it doesn't
make any sense that it's screwing up in Firebird and Mozilla. If
you're looking for the specific CSS with "margin:auto", it's
in "ds2_main.css". Thanks for checking it for me.

::. clive