[thelist] Jukebox to stream mp3's over a network

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Thu Jan 8 10:57:33 CST 2004

Chad,

FYI (I don't care if you don't)

This message was flagged as spam by my ISP, which does not normally
happen to [thelist] posts.  Their explanation:

 *  0.2 EXCUSE_16 BODY: I wonder how many emails they sent in error
 *  1.5 COMMUNIGATE BODY: Sent using a trial version of CommuniGate
 *  1.5 RCVD_IN_SORBS_SOCKS RBL: SORBS: sender is open SOCKS proxy
 *      server [200.62.6.173 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 *  1.1 RCVD_IN_DSBL RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
 *      [<http://dsbl.org/listing?ip=200.62.6.173>]
 *  1.3 RCVD_IN_NJABL_RELAY RBL: NJABL: sender is confirmed open relay
 *      [200.62.6.173 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
 *  0.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
 *      [200.62.6.173 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
 *  0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
 *      [200.62.6.173 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]

Ed McCarroll                             http://www.ComSimplicity.com
(310) 838-4330                      PO Box 654, Culver City, CA 90232