[thelist] Ghosting Software

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Fri Jan 9 07:51:35 CST 2004

On Friday, January 9, 2004, at 06:00 AM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:
> [...]

I admit this is not well documented
<http://rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de/~feyrer/g4u/>, but 'copydisk' is on
the floppy and CD versions. Further development is not clear because
Freyer recently was let go from his academic job and is looking for
work. He's relying on PayPal now.

Mark Gillingham
markgill at uwalumni.com
www.loftnet.com/roots/