[thelist] attractive, accessible forms with CSS & fieldsets

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Tue Jan 13 11:19:12 CST 2004

I do believe at the time this site was built,  we were doing our best to
make it work correctly in as many browsers as possible, and 3 years ago that
meant a lot of junky(er) browsers.

As for semantics, the site was built to work without tables, before building
without tables was a common practice.  The <p> tags at the time were used to
make the page work as well as possible...hokey code or not.  Also, the page
was built in Dreamweaver 3 I do believe, which may have forced the <p> tags?
I cannot recall.  I have no real good explanation for the <p> tags other
than it worked in a pinch at the time.

--
Jono Young
Designer/Illustrator