[thelist] offline viewing

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Tue Jan 13 12:28:29 CST 2004

In the past, I have used WebWacker from BlueSquirell, and I have no reason
why you should not use it.  The only drawback was the User Interface which
was a little confusing (not surprising for a PC app).  Other than the UI, no
complaints.

WebWacker is now called Grab-A-Site:

"Grab-a-Site 5.0 is a file-based OFFLINE BROWSER that combines speed,
stability, and powerful filtering capabilities. If you need an
"industrial-strength" tool that can download an entire web site while
retaining the original filenames and directory structure , Grab-a-Site is
for you!"
<http://www.bluesquirell.com/products/grabasite/>

--
Jono Young